In a near future 98% of the world population are immortals. They never get older than 25 in terms of appearance. On the other hand, there is 2% of the mortal population. Mortals just like us. Tom, born to be a mortal, doesn’t feel a true love from his immortal parents. He lives far away from his family until he gets a cancer at 60. Tom decides to return home to reconcile himself with his never aging parents before he dies. But his reconciliation isn’t easy. “The Old Son” is science fiction as well as a family drama.